We will reopen step by step. This means that initially only individual visitors will be admitted, possibly in the company of housemates. Group visits or guided tours are not yet organized.
We also work with time slots that allow a maximum of 15 visitors. Buy or book your tickets online in advance. Ticket sales at the desk are temporarily not possible.
In St. Peter’s Abbey, only the exhibiton 'Gentlemen, depart! is open, a free visit or a visit with movieguide Alison is not yet possible. Also the garden and the Pietersbar will remain closed for the time being.
To keep everyone safe:
- we are limiting the number of visitors
- we maintain a distance of 1.50 metres from others
- we wear a face mask
- we ensure good hygiene
- we disinfect the audio devices after each use*
- we are putting up extra signage
* The audio guide is an essential part of your visit. The device is disinfected after each use. Headphones are not provided. You can listen directly to the device’s speaker or bring along your own earbuds. Disposable earbuds are also available for sale.
We ask you to:
- buy your tickets in advance online: tickets Castle of the Counts - tickets expo Gentleman, depart!
- maintain a distance of 1.50 metres from others
- wear a face mask
- apply the necessary hand hygiene
- not pay in cash in our shops
- not stray off the indicated routes
- not overtake other visitors on the winding staircases and ramparts in the Castle of the Counts
- if you are visiting as a family or small group, remain together as much as possible
- make room after activating the audio story (listening can also be done from a distance)
- The capacity of the toilets is sharply limited.
- At the present time it is not possible to use the cloakroom or lockers.
- Our shops are open. We do ask you to pay cashless at all times.
- The city palaces and St. Bavo's Abbey will open later. Follow our social media and website for updates.
- The Belfry will also open its doors from Monday 18 May. More information: www.belfortgent.be