You can visit the ground-floor level (corridors and courtyard) and the abbey gardens free of charge.
Film guide Alison: €4
Film guide Alison for those entitled to special rates: €0.80
You will find our exhibition prices on the exhibition pages.
For questions about rates and bookings, please contact Boekjebezoek.
With the Historic Houses Annual Card you can enjoy the best of what our seven houses have to offer for a whole year. For more information you can go to the reception of St. Peter's Abbey or the Castle of the Counts.
• Individual price
• Members of the In Monte Blandinio circle of friends
• Teachers who show a teacher’s card
• Ghent residents
• Holders of an Uitpas region Ghent
• Students aged 19 to 25 years old on presentation of a valid student card
• Children from 13 to 18 years old
• Ghent students aged 19 to 25 years old on presentation of a valid student card
• Holders of an Uitpas region Ghent with right to special rates
• Iedereen verdient vakantie
St Peter’s Abbey has access for wheelchair users at the front. This means that wheelchair users can enter all exhibition rooms in the Abbey and the greater part of St Peter’s Church autonomously. There is a lift indoors.
European Disability Card
Historische Huizen Gent is partner in the project European Disability Card.
On presentation of the card your companion enters for free.